The legal contortions that legislators will have to make to accommodate or simply ignore to bring into law Same-Sex Marriage in the new Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) bill are just mind boggling.
‘Voice for Justice UK’ identifies some of them in their submission to Public Scrutiny of the new bill, such as:
- The legitimacy issue of children brought into same-sex relationships for woman-woman and men-men relationships – who is the legally responsible father?
- The confusion and distress amongst children when they hear that Same-Sex Marriage is ‘good’ at school and ‘bad’ at home, aggravated with peer pressure.
- The huge increase and financial burden to the NHS of free at point of delivery IVF treatment for Same-Sex people.
- The gagging of Christians and people of conscience in schools and work across all sectors that object to Same-Sex Marriage and have to comply with this new political correctness.
- Marriage will inevitably become meaningless if the criteria for marriage is “love and commitment” (David Cameron) to each other as it will naturally follow that all manner of relationships are acceptable e.g. brother and sister, father and daughter and plural marriages.
An article in the Telegraph ‘Gay marriage will destabilise family life, sociologist warns’ (4 March 2013) provides hard evidence showing that there is a huge and sharp decline in marriage ceremonies in countries which introduce Same-Sex Marriage. This does not surprise me as the marriage bed will be completely defiled by the redefinition of marriage as it equates natural marriage between a man and a woman as the same as the un-natural sinful acts of same-sex people.
Never, in the history of our country, have our politicians gone to such lengths to lie, connive, conceal and distort the truth, promote sin and seek to invert the natural order of nature, biology, sex and family life as with the introduction of the Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) bill – and all without a mandate from the people!
© 7 March 2013
Published on www.christiandoctrine.com
Bible Theology Ministries - PO Box 415, Swansea, SA5 8YH
Please 'Make a Donation' to support the work of Bible Theology Ministries